These stainless steel helixes are one metre long and can be applied in multiple brewing setups.
Generally, the helix can used as a replacement for a false bottom in a mash tun. Brewers also use the helix as a replacement for the bazooka screen or can be put on the pick up tube for the bottom of the kettle in a 20-60L brewery setup.
The helix attaches to the brewery system’s ball valve with a half inch stainless steel T-piece where it will thread directly into the female threading of the fittings. The helix will work to filter trub and particulate matter from the kettle while also helping to pick up wort from just underneath the ball valve opening.
- Ideal for clean, simple and efficient lautering
- usable with any lautering vessel, bucket or container due to it's flexibility
- 1 meter in length so it's suitable for vessels 30-80Lin size
- placed in all different shapes and loops as long as the spiral is not kinked
- can be trimmed to the desired length easily
- easy to clean
- dishwasher safe
- resistant to most cleaners and disinfectants
- Made from 304 Grade Stainless Steel
- Includes the stainless tee piece
304 Grade Stainless Steel
1 meter in length
1.5mm wire diameter
Approx 18.5mm ID (to suit 1/2inch fittings such as the included 1/2 tee piece