A reliable, low profile 35L conical tank with the G3 Lid that provides brewers with a higher level of fermentation control with a thermowell.
All round Snub Nose is the best closed bottom fermenter on the market for price, performance and reliability.
The conical shape helps stack yeast at the bottom and minimises liquid contact with the trub from your fermentation.
The new lid features are easier to use and provide a better seal since the lid components now fit neatly into the neck of the fermenter.
Brewers also get:
- A thermowell for getting true liquid reads - No more taping your temp probes to the side of the fermenter.
- Central Positioned Floating Pick Up Tubes - The pick up tubes now attach to the thermowell - No more floating to the sidewalls of the tank!
- Dryhop Port - Easily add Cryo or Pellet hops direct through the port in the lid
- Sprayball CIP compatible or can be cleaned via our new Corny Cleaner Kits!
Get the best 35L closed bottom conical fermenter on the market. Get a Snub Nose Gen 3!
658mm to top of ball lock posts on the lid
- The manufacturer highly advises using homebrew-grade cleaning chemicals like phosphoric acid-based sanitisers and non-caustic cleaners. Follow the recommended dilution rates on the product labels or from reputable homebrew books such as How To Brew by John Palmer.
- Phosphoric acid sanitisers should have the pH range between 2.2 – 2.8. This is about a 1.5 – 2ml of sanitiser in 1L of water. Above the pH of 2.8, the sanitiser fails the 30-second test to prevent microbial growth. Below 2.2ph range, the sanitiser will affect the flavour of beer.
- Heat does more damage to PET fermenters than chemicals. At 55 degrees Celsius, the PET will soften and deform permanently. It is best to allow hot cleaning solutions to cool down to at least 30 degrees C before use.
- Adhering to these recommendations will ensure the integrity of your fermenter tank for its useable life.