Grist make up: BB Ale 90%, JW Munich 2%, Dextrose 8%.
- Start with a clean and sanitised fermentation vessel
- Decant FWK drum into fermenter and aerate wort
- Add 3 litres of sanitary water at room temperature to bring volume to 20L if desired (individual brewer may choose to reduce water volume to alter starting gravity and ABV)
- Pitch yeast as per instructions
- Add dry hop near or at end of fermentation, dry hop approximately 3 days before bottling or kegging.
- Once fermentation is complete crash chill if desired then bottle/keg, carbonate and condition
Dry hops included with this kit: Simcoe and Mosaic.