A New Zealand style Pilsner made with all Pilsner malt and is generously hopped with all New Zealand hops. Dry Hopping is not essential with this beer but if you’d like to experiment you could try 40g of Motueka in the fermenter 3 days before packaging.
Grist make up: Pilsner malt 100%
- Start with a clean and sanitised fermentation vessel
- Decant FWK drum into fermenter and aerate wort
- Add 3 litres of sanitary water at room temperature to bring volume to 20L if desired (individual brewer may choose to reduce water volume to alter starting gravity and ABV)
- Pitch yeast as per instructions
- Once fermentation is complete crash chill if desired then bottle/keg, carbonate and condition
Yeast Not Included