A pale ale brewed in the true American style, malty and aggressively hopped with Cascade, Centennial and Columbus with assertive bitterness but good balance making it a flavoursome yet easy drinking style.
This is a beer that is worth experimenting with in terms of Dry Hopping. It is not essential but if you’d like to experiment you could try 40g to 80 grams of any classic IPA Hop. Citra, Galaxy, Mosaic and Simcoe in the fermenter 3 days before packaging.
Grist make up: BB Ale 49% Signature PIls 49%, Best Carahell 2%
Flavour hopped with Centennial, Columbus, Chinook
- Start with a clean and sanitised fermentation vessel
- Decant FWK drum into fermenter and aerate wort
- Add 3 litres of sanitary water at room temperature to bring volume to 20L if desired (individual brewer may choose to reduce water volume to alter starting gravity and ABV)
- Pitch yeast as per instructions
- Once fermentation is complete crash chill if desired then bottle/keg, carbonate and condition
Yeast Not Included