A hoppy ale with loads of the best of the Pacific Rim hops Galaxy, Citra and Kohatu. An easy drinking session pale ale with a malty backbone using Australian pilsner malt and German Crystal malt.
Dry Hopping is not essential with this beer but if you’d like to experiment you could try 40g of Galaxy, Citra or Kohatu in the fermenter 3 days before packaging.
Grist make up: Joe White Pilsner 95% and Best’s Carahell 5%.
Late hops: Citra, Galaxy and Kohatu.
- Start with a clean and sanitised fermentation vessel
- Decant FWK drum into fermenter and aerate wort
- Add 3 litres of sanitary water at room temperature to bring volume to 20L if desired (individual brewer may choose to reduce water volume to alter starting gravity and ABV)
- Pitch yeast as per instructions
- Once fermentation is complete crash chill if desired then bottle/keg, carbonate and condition
Yeast Not Included