Bearded Dragon Australian Pale Ale
LIGHT, BRIGHT, CLEAN AND TROPICAL
Beer Style: Australian Pale Ale Fresh Wort Kit
Description: Built for surviving and thriving in the heat. A restorative concoction with a touch of wheat malt, uplifted by modern Australian hop varieties.
- Start with a clean and sanitised fermentation vessel
- Decant FWK cube into fermenter and aerate wort
- Add 5 litres of sanitary water at room temperature to bring volume to 20L if desired (individual brewer may choose to reduce water volume to alter starting gravity and ABV)
- Pitch yeast as per manufacturers instructions
- Add dry hop near or at end of fermentation, dry hop approximately 3 days before bottling or kegging.
- Once fermentation is complete crash chill if desired then bottle/keg, carbonate and condition