Citra-Hopped Extra Pale Ale
LIGHT BODIED SO THE CITRA CAN REALLY SHINE
Beer Style: Extra Pale Ale Fresh Wort Kit
Description: An excellent introduction to Citra hops in a simple, clean, and only moderately bitter beer. Citrus, grapefruit, lychee, passionfruit and melon notes.
- Start with a clean and sanitised fermentation vessel
- Decant FWK cube into fermenter and aerate wort
- Add 5 litres of sanitary water at room temperature to bring volume to 20L if desired (individual brewer may choose to reduce water volume to alter starting gravity and ABV)
- Pitch yeast as per manufacturers instructions
- Add dry hop near or at end of fermentation, dry hop approximately 3 days before bottling or kegging.
- Once fermentation is complete crash chill if desired then bottle/keg, carbonate and condition