Consequences Pale Lager
CRISP, DRY LAGER, LEAN AND REFRESHING
Beer Style: Pale Lager Fresh Wort Kit
Description: This is a consequence of many things: of bucking the trends, ignoring the fashion, and working hard to make a rewarding, unpretentious beer with a lean, pale malt base and subtle bitterness – a pleasant surprise in this complex world. Whenever you need a crisp, dry lager, there will be Consequences.
- Start with a clean and sanitised fermentation vessel
- Decant FWK cube into fermenter and aerate wort
- Add 5 litres of sanitary water at room temperature to bring volume to 20L if desired (individual brewer may choose to reduce water volume to alter starting gravity and ABV)
- Pitch yeast as per manufacturers instructions
- Add dry hop near or at end of fermentation, dry hop approximately 3 days before bottling or kegging.
- Once fermentation is complete crash chill if desired then bottle/keg, carbonate and condition