Contraband White IPA
HAZY STRAW GOLD, CLEAN AND RESINOUS
Beer Style: White IPA Fresh Wort Kit
Description: A shipment of wheat malt smuggled inside an otherwise-classic American IPA, giving it a telltale cloudiness and texture, complimenting its pine and citrus hop flavours.
Suggested Yeast: Safale US-05, Lallemand BRY-97
Suggested Dry Hop: Simcoe 50g - can be substituted with Mosaic and/or Citra
- Start with a clean and sanitised fermentation vessel
- Decant FWK cube into fermenter and aerate wort
- Add 5 litres of sanitary water at room temperature to bring volume to 20L if desired (individual brewer may choose to reduce water volume to alter starting gravity and ABV)
- Pitch yeast as per manufacturers instructions
- Add dry hop near or at end of fermentation, dry hop approximately 3 days before bottling or kegging.
- Once fermentation is complete crash chill if desired then bottle/keg, carbonate and condition