Enjoy fresh draught beer in the comfort of your own home with the new Kegerator.
Just add your keg!
- 1x Kegerator fridge with font fan switch
- 1x honeycomb reinforced black plastic drip tray
- 1x stainless steel guard rail
- 1x font plug
- 1x reinforced four-point anchored castor wheels with bolts. (2 lockable, 2 non-lockable)
- 1 x CO2 Regulator
- 1x CO2 cylinder bracket holder for 2.6kg Cylinder (does not fit 6.0kg bottle)
- 1x brushed stainless steel font, shank, and fittings
- 1x stainless steel tap and black tap handle
- 1x 2 meter Beer and 2 meter gas lines (8mm/9.5mm OD) - depends on chosen fittings
Choose your number of beer taps and preferred coupler.
Series X Dimensions
- 600mm Wide
- 650mm Deep
- 840mm Height (excluding castor wheels and the height of guard rail, drip tray or font)
- 890mm Height of the fridge part (including castor wheels but excluding the height of guard rail, drip tray or font)
To download the Kegerator dimensioned drawings click here
HOW MANY KEGS CAN I FIT?
19L Ball Lock Kegs - Up to 4
9.5L Ball Lock Kegs - Up to 4
20L and 30L All Stainless Commercial Kegs - up to 3 x 20L kegs or 1 x 20L keg and 1 x 30L keg
50L Keg - 1
Australian 12 Month Warranty
Which Coupler do I need?
A-Type Coupler - suitable for Tooheys | Coopers | XXXX | 5 Seeds | Balmain Brewing | Bridge Road | Brookvale | Bundaberg & Cola | Canadian Club | Carlsberg | Coopers | Franzikaner | Furphy | Guinness | Hahn | Heineken | Hills Cider | James Boags | James Squire | Kilkenny | Kirin | Kosciuszko | Kronenbourg | Little Creatures | Lowenbrau | Magners | Paulaner | Pipsqueak | Rocks Brewing Co. | Sample | Sapporo | Spaten | Tooheys | Two Birds | White Rabbit | XXXX Gold | Young Henrys + More
D-Type Coupler - suitable for 4 Pines | Bulmers | Carlton Draught | Cascade | Cricketers Arms | Crown Lager | Fat Yak | Great Northern | Kingfisher | Konig | Monteiths | Mountain Goat | Peroni | Pure Blonde | Reschs Draught | Somersby | Tiger Beer | VB