HAZY PINE WITH FRUITY AND CITRUS FLAVOURS
Beer Style: Hazy IPA Fresh Wort Kit
Description: Looking for an impressive Hazy IPA this year look no further your search has uncovered this treasure from the team at All Inn Brewing.
Suggested Yeast: US05, BRY-97, Wyeast 1056, Saf-Ale S-33
Suggested Dry Hop: Ekuanot 100g, Sabro 100g, Ahtanum 50g
- Start with a clean and sanitised fermentation vessel
- Decant FWK cube into fermenter and aerate wort
- Add 5 litres of sanitary water at room temperature to bring volume to 20L if desired (individual brewer may choose to reduce water volume to alter starting gravity and ABV)
- Pitch yeast as per manufacturers instructions
- Add dry hop near or at end of fermentation, dry hop approximately 3 days before bottling or kegging.
- Once fermentation is complete crash chill if desired then bottle/keg, carbonate and condition