Consequences Pale Lager
HOPPY AND BLACK, ROASTY & BITTER
Beer Style: Black IPA Fresh Wort Kit
Description: Bitter, and with bite. A dark and complex character, full of contradiction and confidence, rebelling against outdated ideas of what a dark beer should be.
- Start with a clean and sanitised fermentation vessel
- Decant FWK cube into fermenter and aerate wort
- Add 5 litres of sanitary water at room temperature to bring volume to 20L if desired (individual brewer may choose to reduce water volume to alter starting gravity and ABV)
- Pitch yeast as per manufacturers instructions
- Add dry hop near or at end of fermentation, dry hop approximately 3 days before bottling or kegging.
- Once fermentation is complete crash chill if desired then bottle/keg, carbonate and condition