Mutiny Red IPA
DEEP RED, GENEROUSLY ALL-AMERICAN HOPPED
Beer Style: Red IPA Fresh Wort Kit
Description: A redshifted IPA with malt richness in overdrive and a gang of four powerful new world hop varieties to boldly go further.
Suggested Yeast: Safale US-05, Lallemand BRY-97
Suggested Dry Hop: Citra 50g, Mosaic 25g, Simcoe 25g
- Start with a clean and sanitised fermentation vessel
- Decant FWK cube into fermenter and aerate wort
- Add 5 litres of sanitary water at room temperature to bring volume to 20L if desired (individual brewer may choose to reduce water volume to alter starting gravity and ABV)
- Pitch yeast as per manufacturers instructions
- Add dry hop near or at end of fermentation, dry hop approximately 3 days before bottling or kegging.
- Once fermentation is complete crash chill if desired then bottle/keg, carbonate and condition