Riptide Summer Ale
DELICATE, SESSIONABLE, CITRUS AND BERRIES
Beer Style: Summer Ale Fresh Wort Kit
Description: New wave hops from New Zealand and Tasmania give bright citrus and berry aromas to this nimble and finely textured thirst quencher.
Suggested Yeast: Safale US-05, Lallemand BRY-97
Suggested Dry Hop: Melba 25g, Wai-iti 25g
- Start with a clean and sanitised fermentation vessel
- Decant FWK cube into fermenter and aerate wort
- Add 5 litres of sanitary water at room temperature to bring volume to 20L if desired (individual brewer may choose to reduce water volume to alter starting gravity and ABV)
- Pitch yeast as per manufacturers instructions
- Add dry hop near or at end of fermentation, dry hop approximately 3 days before bottling or kegging.
- Once fermentation is complete crash chill if desired then bottle/keg, carbonate and condition