Sabre Session Ale
FULL FLAVOURED, TROPICAL FRUIT NOTES, SESSIONABLE
Beer Style: Session Ale Fresh Wort Kit
Description: A little sleight of hand sneaks an enjoyable amount of passionfruit and pineapple flavours into a light and easy-going beer.
- Start with a clean and sanitised fermentation vessel
- Decant FWK cube into fermenter and aerate wort
- Add 5 litres of sanitary water at room temperature to bring volume to 20L if desired (individual brewer may choose to reduce water volume to alter starting gravity and ABV)
- Pitch yeast as per manufacturers instructions
- Add dry hop near or at end of fermentation, dry hop approximately 3 days before bottling or kegging.
- Once fermentation is complete crash chill if desired then bottle/keg, carbonate and condition