For siphoning out of a carboy, demijohn or bucket. Auto Siphon includes a removable diverter tip to minimize sediment pickup. Plastic construction; can be disassembled for cleaning.
Note: 8mm PVC tubing must be purchased separately. The 8mm tube is tight, you might need to soften the end with hot water to get it on easily.
- Sanitize and rinse your Easy-Siphon.
- Get the inner tube gasket and the outer tube wet.
- Attach the curved siphon to a hose.
- Submerge the end of Easy-Siphon into your container.
- If bottling directly, attach the correct bottle for the tubing you are using and place it inside your bottle wand. Otherwise place the the tubing into the container you’re racking to.
- Pull the inner tube up about 7″ until the liquid fills the tube.
- Pump the inner tube down and siphon will begin.
- Pull out inner tube and sanitize Easy-Siphon before storage.