G3 Fermenter King. Pressure fermentation with a higher level of control than ever before.
Upgraded Features from Gen 2 Fermenter King:
- New Plunger Valve - More sanitary and easy to use!
- New Thermowell - Get true liquid temperature readings
- New Floating Dip Tube - Fixed central tank position
- New dry Hop Port - Wider access lid port for easy dry hopping
- New Tri-Clover Compatibility - Attach any number of 2 inch Tri-Clover accessories
- Optional Temp Control - Attach our Temp Control Kit to heat or cool your tank internally
- CIP Capable - Attach our Cleaning Kit for easy cleaning without scrubbing
- Compatible with Gen 1 collection bottles
Brewers can pressurise the vessel up to 35psi to carbonate and dispense directly from Fermenter King like a keg! Alternatively brewers can transfer under pressure to stainless kegs without oxygen exposure.
- Fermenter Body: High Molecular Length PET
- Fermenter Volume: 35L
- Plunge Valve 304 Stainless
- Frame: 304 Stainless Frame
- Pressure Rated Lid: 304 Stainless Steel Ball Lock Posts, Glass Reinforced Nylon neck ring, Polypropylene lid
- 2.4 bar (35psi) pressure relief valve
- Lid Seal: Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR)
- Working Pressure: 2.4Bar (35psi)
- Burst Pressure: above 8Bar
- Test Pressure: 5Bar
- The manufacturer highly advises using homebrew-grade cleaning chemicals like phosphoric acid-based sanitisers and non-caustic cleaners. Follow the recommended dilution rates on the product labels or from reputable homebrew books such as How To Brew by John Palmer.
- Phosphoric acid sanitisers should have the pH range between 2.2 – 2.8. This is about a 1.5 – 2ml of sanitiser in 1L of water. Above the pH of 2.8, the sanitiser fails the 30-second test to prevent microbial growth. Below 2.2ph range, the sanitiser will affect the flavour of beer.
- Heat does more damage to PET fermenters than chemicals. At 55 degrees Celsius, the PET will soften and deform permanently. It is best to allow hot cleaning solutions to cool down to at least 30 degrees C before use.
- Adhering to these recommendations will ensure the integrity of your fermenter tank for its useable life.