West Coast IPA
DANK PINE, GRAPEFRUIT AND PASSIONFRUIT
Beer Style: West Coast IPA Fresh Wort Kit
Description: This west coast IPA special packs a hop punch. When dry hopped as per the suggestion is a hop bomb.
Suggested Yeast: BRY-97
Suggested Dry Hop: 100g Centennial, 100g Ahtanum and 100g Citra
- Start with a clean and sanitised fermentation vessel
- Decant FWK cube into fermenter and aerate wort
- Add 5 litres of sanitary water at room temperature to bring volume to 20L if desired (individual brewer may choose to reduce water volume to alter starting gravity and ABV)
- Pitch yeast as per manufacturers instructions
- Add dry hop near or at end of fermentation, dry hop approximately 3 days before bottling or kegging.
- Once fermentation is complete crash chill if desired then bottle/keg, carbonate and condition