CREAMY, SWEET, RICH AND BALANCED
Beer Style: Milk Stout Fresh Wort Kit
Description: A smooth, creamy luxurious stout, which balances juxtaposes, bitter, spicy piquant English hops and a sweet subtly saccharine dose scintilla of milk sugar lactose.
Suggested Yeast: Nottingham, BRY-97
Suggested Dry Hop: Lactose 200g
- Start with a clean and sanitised fermentation vessel
- Decant FWK cube into fermenter and aerate wort
- Add 5 litres of sanitary water at room temperature to bring volume to 20L if desired (individual brewer may choose to reduce water volume to alter starting gravity and ABV)
- Pitch yeast as per manufacturers instructions
- Add dry hop near or at end of fermentation, dry hop approximately 3 days before bottling or kegging.
- Once fermentation is complete crash chill if desired then bottle/keg, carbonate and condition